Friday, May 31, 2013

June Movies!

A couple good ones this month. Some that I've really been looking forward to. =)

The Internship
Vince Vaughn. That's all the explanation I should even have to give for this one. But I will add that Owen Wilson and Vince Vaughn together are fantastic. Gonna be great. Been looking forward to this one for months.
The Purge
Well, in order to be a good critic, I should give every genre a chance. This is my attempt at horror. EEK! I'm seriously scared after watching the trailer. Haha. However, it has Lena Headey and after only really seeing her play a bitch of a queen in Game of Thrones on HBO, I would love to see her play a housewife. =)
Much Ado About Nothing
I'm 100% sure this won't come to Gillette, but I like seeing adaptations of Shakespeare movies. Plus, Joss Whedon directs.
Man of Steel
Um.. It's Superman.
This is the End
This movie is going to be super cheesy, no doubt about it. But it's going to be awesome! These are the greatest names in modern comedy - playing themselves. Amazing.
Monsters University
In my opinion, Monsters Inc. is the best thing to come from Pixar so far. This has been a long time coming, and I think it will be worth it. They do awesome with most of their sequels. Just look at Toy Story 3.
World War Z
I love Zombie movies. And Brad Pitt has never looked better. Should be entertaining.
The Heat
Cop comedies are almost always good for a laugh. Especially when they have Sandra Bullock.
White House Down
Everyone knows I'm in love with Channing Tatum. I mean, how many girls aren't? Plus, Roland Emmerich is the King of disaster movies.

Kind of a short list this month - but it is what it is. Can't force Hollywood to make good movies. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Month is over half done and I haven't seen a single movie from this list yet. >.<

    ReplyDelete