Tuesday, August 20, 2013

September Movies =)

This is a short list. What a disappointing month for new releases. Hopefully it will give me time to catch up on some of my reviews though.

Riddick
>It's Sci-Fi. Of course I want to see it. I don't care for Vin Diesel, but it still might be good.
The Family
>I think this looks hilarious. I thoroughly enjoy Robert Di Nero though, especially in comedy.
Prisoners
>Looks intense! This has a good cast and the story seems interesting. Hoping it's not another Taken.
Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2
>The first one in this series is one of my favorite kid shows of all time. Love the humor. I'm actually pretty excited for it.
Rush
>I really only want to see this because I am in love with Chris Hemsworth. Whadda hunk. Could be inspirational though, and I usually enjoy those.
Don Jon
>Don't think we will see this in our theatre. But I am interested in seeing it. I'm a fan of Joseph Gordon-Levitt. I don't like Scarlett Johansson though. Hope she doens't ruin it.


And.. that's it. Short list. Still some good ones coming in the remainder of the year though. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment