Tuesday, June 18, 2013

July Movies =)

Pretty short list for July. Couple blockbusters though.

Despicable Me 2
>It's impossible not to love the minions, I'm pretty sure. The first one was amazing, and I am sure this one won't disappoint.
The Lone Ranger
>Well, this one may be disappointing. But I still wouldn't miss it for the world. Lots of good action and comedy. Johnny Depp is okay - but highly overrated.
Pacific Rim
>Giant robots and aliens? What doesn't sound good about that?
Grown Ups 2
>Mostly just for my boyfriend. He's a huge fan of the first one and I'm a huge fan of him. So, I will see it with him.
Red 2
>As much as I tried not to like the first one, I kinda did. And this one looks to be about at the same level.
R.I.P.D.
>Kinda a cool idea for a movie. Everyone loves Kevin Bacon.Jeff Bridges is pretty talented. And some people really like Ryan Reynolds.
Turbo
>This snail is seriously adorable. Ryan Reynolds is competing against himself this weekend for the box office numbers. Kinda funny.
The Wolverine
>Well, I really enjoy the X-Men movies. Wolverine isn't necessarily my favorite, but I still will be seeing this.

Like I said, not a huge list. Hopefully most of these come to our small theater.

No comments:

Post a Comment