Friday, April 19, 2013

May Movies!

Yay! Summer movies! Best time of the year ;)

May has some HUGE movies coming out. So.. I'm guessing out of my nine movies, seven of them will come. But, I've been wrong before.

Iron Man 3
>Um.. it's Iron Man? I think that's all the explanation this needs as to why it made the list. But, to go into it a little more: This is going to be the best Iron Man so far. Pepper is in danger. Tony is pissed. Revenge is sweet. Also, he has a fancy new suit (surprise, surprise).
The Iceman
>Oh my goodness, does this movie ever look good. Usually, I'm a pretty good judge of what's going to be good (except Battleship). This has an awesome cast with Ray Liotta, James Franco (yum), Chris Evans, Winona Ryder, and.. David Schwimmer? I'm excited for this one.
The Great Gatsby
>One of the greatest books of all time. With an all star (and talented to boot) cast. Leo DiCaprio is great, Toby McGuire looks like he is growing up, and who doesn't have a crush on Isla Fisher? Carey Mulligan is new to me, so we'll see.
Star Trek Into Darkness
>I probably won't be able to sleep for like the whole week before this movie. Gah! I LOVED the 2009 movie, and this new one looks even better. That's all.
Fast and Furious 6
>Well, these movies are seriously lacking in plot, but you don't see them for the plot. It's pretty much a whole movie of car chases, which all men like. And women too, turns out. Plus, there is pretty men and women in this movie, I guess. Paul Walker does nothing for me, personally.
The Hangover Part III
>I honestly don't know how I feel about this movie. But I have to finish the series out.
Epic
>There is probably always going to be a animated movie in my list. I like them. I take my nephew to see them with me, and that makes them better. This looks cute. =)
Now You See Me
>I've been waiting months to see this movie! I have really really high hopes for it though, so it may be a let down. However, it has an amazing cast and an interesting plot. So I'm confident Morgan, Jesse, Mark, Isla, and Woody won't let me down.
The Kings of Summer
>The underdog movie for this month. Every other movie on my list is pretty big, and this one isn't really on the radar. I think it looks funny though. So, I'm hoping it comes to our small theater.

That's my list. Going to be a great month. Can't wait to blog about these films!

Thanks for reading. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment