Thursday, May 22, 2014

June Movies!

Alrighty. Here we go again.

The Edge of Tomorrow
>I hate to admit it, since he annoys me so much in the tabloids, but I love Tom Cruise movies. And Emily Blunt is pretty good too.
The Fault in Our Stars
>Oh my goodness. Going to cry my eyes out in this one, but I think it will be worth it. LOVE the book.
22 Jump Street
>I think the first one of these was hilarious. Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill are great together.
How to Train Your Dragon 2
>One of the best kids movies ever made (Well, the first one). This one doesn't look quite as good, but I think it will still be worth a watch.
Transformers: Age of Extinction
>Transformers movies are one of my many guilty pleasures of the entertainment industry.

A nice short list. And I actually think I will get to see at least three of these, if not all of them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment